Web Design and Development
Web Design & Development for the Material Handling Industry
In today’s world, your web site is the first thing most people view when searching for your products and services. As such, it’s a real-time extension of your business, your marketing plan and sales department. The importance of having a web site that reflects your company’s brand in a positive demeanor can not be overstated.
A home-made or cheaply developed website just doesn’t cut it anymore. Depending on your products or services, 99% of consumers visit a website before making a purchase, and as more consumers make decisions based on their online experience, your website's appearance, usability, and accessibility is more important than ever. Do not compromise your company's future and growth, give us a call today and find out how we can help your company with a custom designed and developed website for your company.
Solutions We Offered
- OS Commerce
- Zen Cart
- Big Commerce
- Open Cart
Point of Origin & Freight Shipping Calculation may be integrated into our shopping cart solutions.
Get A Quote
- Word Press
- PHP Nuke
- Plugin Development
- Widget Development
- Module Development
All of our CMS are customized to fit your company's needs.
Get A Quote
All of our websites are Mobile ready (Also known as Responsive Websites)
Get A Quote
- HTML 5.0
- CSS3.0 / SASS / LESS
- Java scripting (AJAX)
- BootStraps Framework Integration
Integration & Mobile APP Services
- MS Dynamics
- Sugar CRM
- ZoHo CRM
- API Integration
- iOS Platform
- Android Platform
Watch Our Responsive Web Design Video
Click Here To Watch The Video
When We Work On Your Project
We work with you from concept to implementation, our goal is to understand your needs so that we use the proper technology and content necessary to build a web site that will best represent your brand and corporate culture.
- Research: Your products, services and company's primary role
- Competitive Analysis: We research who your competitors are, we look for flaws and errors and implement a strategy that give you the over-all advantage.
- Design - provide you with up to 3 custom website design concepts for you to choose from.
- Development: Upon approval we develop your website as planned.
- Deployment: Once we have tested your website and know that it's functioning as planned, we deploy your website.
Fiddling Our Fingers at Work
Share the love! Share this post!