Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization For The Material Handling Industry
In the Material Handling Industry, everyday is getting more competitive to do business online. With so many companies offering the same services and products, it’s easy to get lost in the mix, so being on the first page of search engine results is one of the most effective way to promote your website. If you’re new to the term “Search Engine Optimization”; Search Engine Optimization is the process where search engines such as Google & Bing Rank (score) your pages, images and videos then shows them on the results based on what the search engines consider relevant.
At Material Handling Marketing Solutions, we have a team of Search Engine Optimization experts and content writers who will write your content, optimize your videos and images for the search engines.
The Pillars of Search Engine Optimization
- Content – In Search Engine Optimization content is king! on a website, content is more important than your images. Your content is what attract your visitors and invites them to read more about your product and services. This means that your content should be free of grammatical errors, typos, rich in keywords and most of all it should be informative and interesting so that your visitors feel like they have learned something. This is called quality content
- Backlinks -Search Engines, often use the number of Inbound links on your web site, as one of their factors in determining your websites search engine ranking and importance (relevance). The number of inbound links and outbound links is an indicator to the search engines that your website is popular.
- Keywords – As we mentioned before “keyword rich content” is what attract your visitors to keep reading. “Make it interesting for your visitors” We can’t over emphasis on “keyword rich content”.
- HTML – Your website’s HTML coding and SEO go hand-in-hand, having a website that is error and bug free is very important. If you are looking into SEO, before you start on your journey, cleaning up your website’s structure is important, and it will pay off in the long run.
- Design – Paralleled to HTML is design, your corporate branding should reflect today’s design standard. Having a website that looks outdated and amateur can lead to loss of credibility. Staying on top of your website is important to survive on the internet. As technology changes, so should your website.
- Blogs – In order to drive traffic to your website, blogs is the perfect way to invite readers to your website.
- Marketing – Regardless of what your products are, you should always have a budget for your marketing. Having a website just won’t do. You need to market your company.
Material Handling Marketing Solutions offers three Search Engine Optimization packages to choose from. Regardless of your budget, our goal is to drive traffic to your website.
Ready To Get Started
Designed for small businesses with minimal SEO requirements.
Get A Quote
Rocket Ship SEO
Designed for Mid level businesses that need more than Basic SEO services
Get A Quote
Custom Designed SEO Strategy for businesses that need more
Get A Quote
Should Search Engine Optimization efforts matter to you and your company? you bet they should.
Now more than even before, prospects are using search engines to research and compare prices, so they can make smart purchasing decisions. The days of phonebooks and printed directories are over. Search engines are the first place customers go to do their research and savvy Material Handling company’s use search engine optimization to increase exposure, develop relationships and drive new business leads. Want to know more how we can help your company? Give us a call today … (760) 881-3255
Watch Our SEO VIDEO
Find out what SEO is about in this short video
Watch It Now
Did You know?
When you combine SEO and Social Media Marketing, it has a huge impact on your SEO?
Google and Bing are using social signals more than ever in their ranking algorithms; and they’re not only monitoring what’s happening off your site, but also what’s happening on it. Keeping your social posts and website up to date, are just one way to increase your website ranking.
Today, a good SEO strategy is incomplete without a social component, and a good social media strategy contributes to your SEO initiative.
WE ALSO OFFER SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TO COMPLIMENT YOUR SEO
Share the love! Share this post!